Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Creepin'

Zumba makes me feel like SUCH a creep!

I realized today that I spend entire zumba classes starting at another woman's butt.  Not even, like, glancing at it once in a while.  Really focusing on her butt.  I'm not kidding!  My eyes are glued to that butt for 30 minutes at a time, twice a week.  How awkward is that?!

I feel like I should buy her a drink or something.
Maybe ask for her number?
Use a cheesy pickup line?

Or do we just continue to pretend like it's not happening?

2 comments:

  1. That's hilarious! Your title hooked me in but I never would have guessed this! Thanks for the laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cracked up when you wondered if should you just continue to pretend it's not happening. I guess I too never really realized that it is probably an acceptable practice to stare in that general area when in a zumba class. This was a great slice to read this early in the day, gave me a laugh.

    ReplyDelete